cta wärmepumpen hause garten

CTA heat pumps in action

Browse through our reference examples and get an idea of how a heat pump heating system could be realised in your home.
 G0A9133 ret 1500x99


Mini-neighbourhood heating cooperative

In a terraced house in Basel, a nano-cooperative is providing heat. This neighbourhood cooperative provides 90% of heating from renewable energy, instead of the previous 33%. This is despite the fact that gas-fired heating systems are still fitted in two of the three residential units.
Learn more
221010-ROMAN_air-eau_Bramois (1)


Living in and with nature

Eleven buildings with a total of 110 flats. This is "Les Rives de Bramois" in Sion. Remarkably, the buildings only account for 20% of the site area. The remaining 80% are sustainable green spaces and places for non-motorised traffic.
Learn more


Oil tanks are out; air source heat pumps are in

Owing to his job at Swisshaus, the owner had already established an interest in heating technology as part of the energy transition. Now, he’s also taken this home with him. The oil heating system gave way to an external air source heat pump from CTA.
Learn more

New building

Air source heat pump for an apartment house

The new, quiet, high-performance heat pump from CTA is an ideal fit for the linear architectural style of this new apartment house with view over Lake Thun.
Learn more

Renovation with ground-source heat pump

Renewable heating in a heritage-protected building

The Schenini family lives in a sustainably inhabited house. Sustainable, because this timber-framed building has allowed people to live here for generations. It is now also heated sustainably: the old oil-fired heating system has been replaced by a CTA ground-source heat pump.
Learn more

5 from 15 References

Product type


Are you an installer or professional planner?

Then why not switch to our professionals section?

Visit the professionals section


Locations / ContactAbout UsNewsMedia & DownloadsCareer


CTA Ltd.

Hunzigenstrasse 2

CH-3110 Münsingen

Tel. +41 31 720 10 00info@cta.ch

Copyright © 2022 CTA Ltd.

General Terms and Conditions of BusinessGeneral Terms of PurchaseGTC Recruitment ServicesData ProtectionCookie Consent